Wednesday, March 21, 2012

White Embossing Powder

Just hopping on for a quick post tonight. This week has been busy, busy, busy!

I created this card set for Emma's last week. Our focus was on stamping. I've been trying to do more stamping lately so I was excited for this challenge. I broke out my two favorite stamping supplies - white ink and white embossing powder. I love the way the white powder makes the image pop right off the page.

 I used a variety of the new My Mind's Eye stamp sets on here. I added some MME chipboard on each card, too. Because of the designs, I wanted to keep things rather simple.
 This card uses a border stamp.
 I used a large image on here as the main focus of the card and used a small border , as well.
And on this one, I used the flower to create the background.

So fun! I think you'll be seeing more stamped cards coming from me. :)

That's it for today. Thanks so much for stopping by!

11 comments:

Beckie said...

These are beautiful!! So simple but very effective, love it!!

Paper Squirrel said...

I ADORE these, Annabelle! Such a simple concept, but so easily overlooked with all we have to choose from. I will definitely be creating some of my own...thanks for the inspiration!

Romy said...

Your cards are so beautiful in their simplicity! The flower background looks so pretty on kraft cardstock!

Shannon91 said...

So beautiful !!! J'adore !:
Bizz

Jytte said...

These are sooooo lovely !!

Jytte said...

These are sooooo lovely !!

Patty O'Malley said...

Love the white embossed stamping. Really shows up well on the kraft cardstock.

Kimberly said...

Theses are GORGEOUS girl! Lahoove them all!
Just doing a little hopping around all my favorite people's blogs...so fun to catch up! xx :)
Loves,
K

Trine Brandt-Lassen said...

Beautiful and so classy

Alex said...

WOW! Love the simplicity of white and kraft together. Awesome cards!

Lisa Dorsey said...

Just love how elegant and classy these cards are Anabelle!