Monday, September 27, 2010

Stamped Flowers

After the craziness of last week, I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. Yay! Can it be that my life is going to go from purely chaotic to just randomly crazy? I'll take it!

I have a card to share today that was on the Prima blog last week. One of the things I love most about Prima's plain white flowers is that you can stamp them and give them a great new look.

On this card, I stamped them with the text stamp that goes along with the Jack and Jill line. I paired it with some Strawberry Kisses paper.



Added pearls, chipboard and a stamped sentiment and it was done!


That's it for today. Hope to have a couple of more things I can share later in the week, so stop by.

Thanks for visiting. :)

6 comments:

papertrails leaver said...

Beautiful card! I love these colors together! I'll be back later this week to view new projects! Take care!

nikki said...

omg your card is amazing!!

by the way, this is my first time on ur blog n I'm loving it :) ur crafts are beautiful :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is such a cool idea to stamp on the flowers, thanks for sharing!

Romy said...

Your stamped flowers turned out fabulous...such a great idea! And this card is absolutely beautiful!

Sherry Wright said...

Looks fab my friend! Glad things are calming down. Have a great rest of the week. :)

Tiffany Heilman said...

This is such a beautiful card! I love the flower clusters.