Sunday, June 6, 2010

Becky Fleck Sketch!

I hate keeping secrets. Especially when they are good ones! I've been sitting on this one for a while. The Webster's Pages DT worked with Becky Fleck's sketches this month! It was so much fun. You can check out all of the sketches HERE. There are 10 different ones, each with a page by a WPDT gal!

Here is mine. It's called Bunnies and is about the day Ryan and his friends found some baby bunnies in the backyard.




Now, you know I'm not usually a 2 page kind of scrapper, let alone an 8.5 by 11 scrapper. But, I really enjoyed this size! I definitely will be doing it again.

I used papers from the Magical Wishes line along with Postcards from Paris.



I added some Prima flowers and pearls. And the flourish is the sticky backside of some Prima felt covered with glitter.


But, wait! There's more! Check out this thread at Inspire Me to find out how you can win a whole line of Webster's Pages papers just by creating a page using one of June's Pagemaps.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

8 comments:

Nerrida said...

Ooh so beautiful - sucha dreamy page.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous layout Annabelle!

Staci Taylor said...

ohhhh, this is beautiful anabelle!! you totally rocked the 2-pager!

Audrey Pettit said...

This 2-pager is absolutely stunning, Anabelle! I love the color pop to it, and your detailing is fabulous, as usual. Very clever to glitter the backside of the felt. Love the combo of papers and all the beautiful flowers.

Kimberly said...

Anabelle...this is so GORGEOUS! I can understand why it was hard to sit on. hehehe...Love every perfect detail...as always! xoxo :)

Kimberly said...

Love all the details.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is so beautiful! I am glad to get back here after a long tiring move from NYC to LV, back to blogland, going to see some of your past posting that I missed over the past week!

just another day said...

just gorgeous Anabelle!