Friday, November 13, 2009

Papertrey!

I have had sooo much fun creating with the gorgeous new November stamps!! Nichole and the gang have another brilliant release. I'm so thrilled that I've gotten to be a part of the team agin this month. If you love sentiments as much as I do, you're going to flip over the new sets.

This first card uses several of them. I stamped the leaves with Turning a New Leaf using Versamark. I also added splashes of the fun new color Terracotta Tile. The sentiment is from Communique Curves and I added a leaf from Turning New Leaf as well.





This next one is a fun one using Christmas Friends. I love the big swirl and decided to make it into a branch. The ornaments are hanging by Stickles glitter threads. I added lots of glitter as accents, too.




My third card uses the Home Made set. I LOVE this set and can't wait to get the new house template that Lauren is debuting this month. Have you seen the houses the design team made with it? They are absolutely ADORABLE!!!!!

I also used the new Background Basics: Diamonds set on this one. I used it to create the background paper and border. Additionally, I stamped the door and used the background stamp to 'kiss' the image, creating the pattern on the door.




Be sure to stop back tomorrow! I have three more fun projects to share! Thanks so much for stopping by. :)

9 comments:

cnelson said...

perfectly delightful cards!!

Diane Jaquay said...

Beautiful work Annabelle!! So many lovely details to look at on each of these cards!

Janelle said...

Wow! You knocked yourself out, as usual, Anabelle. I've been thinking some about the "kissing" technique lately and definitely love how you used that on the door of the last card.

Kimberly said...

I am thinking....you need to be employed by HALLMARK Chica! You should send them some pictures of your cards! They accept designers on contract all the time.

Jana Eubank said...

WOW!!!! (picking my jaw up off the floor) :)

Banu said...

WOW Stunning cards. I really loved the one you made with Christmas Friends Set. Awesome :)

DonnaMundinger said...

Darling cards Anabelle! Love the pop of terracotta tile and the Versamark and the swirl as a branch on the second is inspired. xxD

Julia Sandvoss said...

That Happy Birthday card is beautiful Anabelle!!!! LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful stuff, Anabelle!