Sunday, November 23, 2008

Folded Flowers and Silver Glitter

I'm really into these folded flowers right now. Here is another example using them. This frame was one that I made for the Pink Paislee blog the other day. You can see the tutorial I did for how to make them here.






We had a busy weekend. Today we went and saw the movie Bolt. It was absolutely adorable!!!!!



We saw Madagascar 2 last weekend. While it was funny, it just didn't have the same 'Awwwwwwww" factor that Bolt had. Disney really knows how to make you fall in love with their characters.

Finally, here's one that just came out in Papercrafts. It's an ornament gift card holder. The top part pulls out to reveal the gift card.





So, that's it for today. Thanks for stopping by!!!

15 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love those folded flowers, too! Gorgeous.

Katie said...

Lovely, Annabelle!

Katie

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!! As always :-) Love how the top pulls apart on the gift holder!! Cute idea!!

Char

~amy~ said...

Good Grief...that frame is gorgeous..so much glitter and sparkle! Fun ornament/gift card holder!

Anonymous said...

These are absolutly `gorgeous` Anabelle....TFS!!!
I must have a go at those flowers :)
Have a lovely Day:)~X~

Kimberly said...

I too love those folded flowers. I need to give them a "go."

Danielle Flanders said...

That frame you made is simply divine!!! I can't wait to see Bolt. What's funny is my daughter bought the book at a school book fair the other day and then the next day we saw the commercial for the Bolt movie on TV! I love Disney movies too.
Hugs,
Dani

DonnaMundinger said...

Wow, what gorgeous projects! The frame is to die for and the gift card holder sooo creative!

Kristen Swain said...

your frame is gorgeous! i love the top pulling out for the gift card in the ornament card- so clever!
kris

Ribbonwood Cottage said...

Wow this looks great....lots of great ideas! Beautiful!
Blessings,
Debbie

Lisa Dorsey said...

Love those folded flowers Anabelle! Glad to hear you liked Bolt too. We are thinking about taking the girls to see it this weekend.

Wendy Kwok said...

I love the Pink Paislee Page... amazing colours.. the folded flower is just lovely! Perfect

Amber said...

Annabelle, just beautiful! I'm still in love with your folded flowers and can't wait to make some of my own!

Anonymous said...

Flowers are such beautiful things. Love the handmade crafts! City Florist

Julia Sandvoss said...

That photo frame and those flowers are just beautiful!! And Parker is anxious to see Bolt too..I too think it looks much better than Madagascar!!

Happy Holidays!